Get Rid of Pimples with this Apple and Honey Mask
- Peel the apple.
- Rub the inside of the peel on your skin.
- Leave it on for 5 mins.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Start by slicing the apple.
- Blend the apple slices until it's smooth and creamy.
- Add honey to the apple puree and mix thoroughly until it forms a thick, creamy mixture.
- Spread the apple honey mask all over your face and neck. Leave it on for about 10 minutes. Then, wash your face with warm water.
- Finish off by applying some moisturizer to your face and neck.