- 1 cup of pomegranate peels (dried or fresh)
- 2 cups of water
- A pot
- Drip bottle
- A Sieve
- Put your pot on the fire and add water
- Add your pomegranate peels. You can use dried or fresh ones.
- Bring the water to a boil and allow the pomegranate peels to simmer for about ten minutes.
- Once the water is saturated with color, take the pot off the fire and set the solution aside until it cools down to a comfortable temperature.
- Strain the water from the peels using a sieve
- Pour your pomegranate peel water into a drip bottle for easier application.
- You can buy an empty bottle from your local store but if you have the same bottle that had a different product, you can use it as well
- Ensure that you clean the bottle properly before pouring your pomegranate water in.
- Section your hair into several parts and drip several drops of your solution onto each section with special concentration on the scalp. Ensure that the water is evenly distributed around your head.
- Massage the pomegranate peel water into your scalp and hair. This ensures that it gets absorbed into your scalp and increases blood circulation as well.